Hashnode is looking for social media managers to support and expand our online presence. This role requires a talented and passionate person who can experiment with various strategies and run various social media accounts of Hashnode. You’ll collaborate directly with the Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Executive teams to advance Hashnode's story and help represent company's voice online.
- Presence in key online and social communities, including Reddit, Quora, Stack Overflow, Medium, Twitter, Hacker News, GitHub, Product Hunt, and platform-specific spaces.
- Experience running events from end to end, including online campaign, staffing, budget, and vendors.
- 1+ year experience relevant background as a social media expert, developer evangelist, and/or product marketer.
- Familiarity with modern development practices and the opportunities that lie ahead.
- Great organisational skills: ability to make decisions, manage dependencies, and get stuff done.
- Excellent community skills.
- Basic image transformation skills using Photoshop/Sketch is a must.
- Generate text overlay banners for online promotions.
- Background in blogging, podcasts, video, or digital marketing
- Manager of a community
- Past work at a fast-paced startup and comfort with self-direction
Hashnode values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying