As a blockchain developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Develop and test the blockchain
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- An active GitHub / Hashnode profile is a must
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- Passionate about blockchain and decentralization
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum or HyperLedger Fabric
- Experience developing smart contracts especially in Solidity
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools such as Truffle
- Proficient in coding in any language of your choice
- Knowledge about Tendermint is a plus.
Location: Remote OK
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying