As a blockchain developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the protocol.
- Develop and test the blockchain protocol.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Belief in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapt structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- An active GitHub / Hashnode profile is a must
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related field.
- Passionate about blockchain and decentralization
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum or HyperLedger Fabric
- Experience developing smart contracts especially in Solidity
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools such as Truffle
- Proficient in coding in any language of your choice
- Knowledge about Tendermint is a big plus.
Location: Remote OK
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying