As a backend developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- An active GitHub / Hashnode profile is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms is a plus
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience in designing interactive applications
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, and DO will be a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying